- Enabling installation of third party apps on an Android-based devices:
- Settings > Location. Make sure turned on and “Mode” is “High Accuracy”
- Ensure NFC is enabled - MyTAG needs "Just Reading and Writing"
- Check the TIME and REGION are correct
- Ensure a Wifi point is added
If the phone does NOT have the Play store go to point 6a
- Click here and download part 1 and save the file to the device. From the device open the Downloads folder and click on the file name. This might fail. Still continue.
If the phone DOES have the Play store go to point 6b
- Go to the Google Play Store > My apps & gamges > Update all.
- Click here and download part 2 MYTAG-DEADZONE and save the file to the device. From the device open the Downloads folder and click on the file name.
If all else fails and the end-user is happy to do so reset all App Preferences (and start again) by:
Go to Settings > App > (three dots at the top) > Reset App Preferences